Swim lessons are over for 2017. We will be back again by April 1st of 2018. Thank you to all who participated this year and look forward to seeing you next summer!
Sweetwater Pools is pleased to be an Authorized Provider of American Red Cross swimming lessons.
Lessons are available for residents at their neighborhood pool, for those participants ages 6 months and up.
We believe that EVERYONE should know how to be safe and have fun in, on and around the water. Our instructors are American Red Cross certified Water Safety Instructors. Certified lifeguards are ALWAYS on duty during swim lessons. Our instructors integrate and emphasize water safety throughout each class while incorporating play, games and even sing-a-long songs to teach and reinforce skill aquisition through actively engaging the students. Sweetwater Pools, Inc. instructors allow students to learn at their own pace while offering encouragement and providing skills that allow them to challenge themselves daily; student driven learning and pace is paramount to developing lifelong lovers of the water and aquatics as a whole. We want the children we teach how to swim to love it so much they become future lifeguards and swimming instructors themselves!
To find out more about swimming lessons click on any of the underlined words in the description of each tab on this site to go to the pertinent section.
- General information about swimming lessons and other offerings as well as a link to register.
- Learn-To-Swim skills information to help determine the level of the prospective student.
- Private and Semi-Private swimming lessons policy.
- Group lesson session dates and times as well as policy information.
- Adult lessons.
- Pricing and general information.
- To register.
- Contact information.
- Information on water exercise classes, American Red Cross Lifeguard and Lifeguard Review courses, instructor training or any number of community based classes.