Registration is now available for 2013.
Remember, all classes are 30 minutes in length and
we swim 4 days a week for 2 weeks!
Please scroll below to review our swim lesson policies before signing up!
Group lessons will be offered in four, two week sessions during the Summer of 2013:
Session 1: June 10 - June 21
Session 2: June 24 - July 3*
Session 3: July 8 - July 19
Session 4: July 22 - August 2
*Session 2 has been shortened to 6 classes due to Independence Day, therefore the registration fee has been reduced to $45.00.
Private and Semi-Private Swim Lesson registration is handled through the office at this time. Please download the forms below for your registration and mail/fax it to the office at 281-988-8503:
Private Lesson Semi-Private Lesson
Registration Form Registration Form
Please remember that your lesson request is a REQUEST, not a guaranteed schedule when you send in your registration forms. Our staff will do the best they can to honor your schedule, but must balance the needs of all swim lesson participants fairly, so you may be asked to adjust your lesson schedule in order to accomodate everyone.
2013 Swim Lesson Policies (will also print on your receipt)
- This class has a minimum enrollment of 4 students and a maximum of 6-10 students (dependent upon skill level). If we have confirmed your class with less than 4 students, you will be getting a "bonus" in that we will not charge you any additional fees to run as a semi-private or private lesson -- this is ONLY offered on a case by case basis and you should not expect that for every session.
- You should come to the pool for your lessons even on rainy days unless you receive a call from Sweetwater Pools or your Instructor prior to the start of your class. We do not offer make up lessons for weather cancellations.
- Due to the reduced price (was $65) and increased number of days swim lessons are being taught (now 8, was 6), we WILL NOT BE OFFERING MAKE UP LESSONS IN ANY SITUATION.
- Swim lesson fees must be paid in full one week before the first day of class or you will not be allowed to participate.
- Students who have special needs can be included in our group lessons - please let Sweetwater Pools know about this before the first day of classes. In some cases, students will have to have private lessons, but we are willing to try group lessons first.
- There is a $20 non-refundable fee included in your swim lesson registration for each swimmer per session - once the confirmation email goes out, you are officially enrolled and any cancellations after that date will result in the forfeit of all fees.
- Any class sessions cancelled by Sweetwater Pools will be given back a full refund including the $20 fee. (This does NOT apply to individual lessons cancelled due to weather or other conditions.)
- You will receive a confirmation by email no later than Friday afternoon before your session starts.
- The Aquatics Director has sole decision-making authority regarding refunds and rescheduling and will handle any special situations on a case-by-case basis.